April 14, 2014

Post No Bills


I am sure we all get the spammers who attempt to attach a comment to your blog post that has some nearly nonsensical verbiage that has nothing to do with your post and then encourages the reader to check out their website. Like this:


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Timeless in a Window's Light":
Hi, all the time i used to check web site posts here early in the break of day, for the reason
that i enjoy to learn more and more.
Also visit my site ... get more views

This is the digital blog equivalent of the kinds of actions that resulted in the Post No Bills signs being plastered all over billboards and other signs "back in the day".

Well, it occurred to me that since I am not writing anything of substance these days, that I could at least use this space, and the kindness of my readership to "post bills" about some projects that friends of mine are involved in. Things that I think are interesting and worthwhile, and perhaps entice you, the reader, to look into it and give it some consideration, perhaps even enough to become an active participant.

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment