April 23, 2012

Starting

On so many occasions she had walked by my shop, and I’d smile, and say, “Hey. Hello.”

She would half-smile and keep walking, sometimes looking back, sneaking a peek.

And now, here she was, sitting on the edge of my desk, looking shy, nervous. What was she doing here? Sitting in her little plaid schoolgirl skirt with charcoal gray knee socks, her tender thighs open slightly, offering a tempting space.

I put my hand on the inside of her left knee and she jumped a little. But as I moved my hand up her inner thigh, she opened even further.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with mouse -i was so looking for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "her tender thighs open slightly, offering a tempting space" you paint a lovely, sensual picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! What a little minx. Enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete